A city of thriving neighborhoods with housing opportunities for people of all income levels in a wide variety of communities.
The Office of Project Finance provides funding for the production of rental and for-sale housing opportunities in order to create decent, safe and affordable housing for the citizens of Baltimore City.
Our Mission is to:
- Facilitate Baltimores revitalization
- Support real estate developers in efforts to finance projects
- Coordinate various City, State and Federal agencies to meet deadlines
- Provide construction oversight to mitigate rework, cost and delay
- Ensure compliance with all regulations applicable to our funding sources
Look for open opportunities in the Project Based Voucher Program For Units Serving Non-Elderly Persons with Disabilities and/or UFAS Certified Units and/or Other PBV Units
Get Information on opportunities for Community Housing Development Organization funding (this should be a link that has the attached application)
Have a question about the NoFA or policies and procedures? Click here.